ROD-COV Services Inc.
ROD-COV Services Inc. is looking for qualified Carpenters!
Employer: ROD-COV Services Inc.
Job Title: Carpenter
Business Address: 1010 Howe St. Unit 706 Vancouver BC V6Z 1P5
Working Location: Locations are various depending on projects but within Metro Vancouver
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary as a vacation reimbursement
– Read and understand blueprints, drawing and sketches to determine specifications.
– Build foundations and install items such as doors, window, moldings, and hardware.
– Supervise and co-ordinate with apprentices and helpers.
– Maintain and repair wooden structures or structures made of other materials.
– Measure, cut, shape, join and assemble materials
– Liaise with the site layout crew.
– Experience: Over 3~4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four years apprenticeship program in carpentry field is required.
– Education: Completion of high school.
– Language: Requirement: English
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.