RAI BROS. CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Company Name: RAI BROS. CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Permanent Position: Construction Helper (NOC- 7611)
No. of vacancies: 3
Start Date: As soon as possible
Term of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Evening Shift, if required
Main Location: 15747– 92A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V4N 3B1
Work Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations as per company contracts.
Wage rate: $22.00 per hour, for 37.50 hours per week
Location of work: Candidates are required to work at various locations as per company contracts.
Education: Not Required
Languages: Basic English is required.
Experience: Some experience as a general construction labourer
• Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
• Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
• Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites
• Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
• Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
THE CANDIDATE MUST BE LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA.
Employer: RAI BROS. CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Note: Please mention the job title in subject while applying for this position.
How to apply:
By Mail: 15747– 92A Avenue, Surrey, BC, V4N 3B1
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.