R-Four Contracting Ltd.
R-Four Contracting Ltd. dba R-Four Contracting is looking for qualified Carpenters to join our team.
Employer : R-Four Contracting Ltd. dba R-Four Contracting
Job title : Carpenter
Business mailing address : 7185 11th Ave., Burnaby, BC V3N 2M5
Working location : Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment : Permanent, Full-time
Compensation : $28.00-$30.00/hour
Hours of work : 30 ~ 40 hours/week
Vacant : 8
Benefits: We offer a benefits package that is available after six month probation period has been completed. This package includes life insurance, extended health care, vision care, and dental care. This extended benefit package does not replace the Provincial Medical Plan.
– Prepare the layout of the project.
– Work with materials such as wood plastic, fiberglass, or drywall; join materials made of wood or wood substitutes
– Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
– Build foundations; install floor beams, wall and roof system, and lay sub-flooring.
– Repair and renovate wooden structure.
– Install partitions, doors and windows.
– Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, frame squires, and survey equipment to ensure everything is secure.
-Experience : 3-4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four-year apprenticeship program OR a combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses.
-Language : Functional English language is required for this position.
-Education : Completion of Secondary School
-Ability to work with others in a team environment.
How to Apply:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.