R-Four Contracting Ltd.
R-Four Contracting Ltd. dba R-Four Contracting is looking for qualified Forming Carpenters to join our team.
Employer: R-Four Contracting Ltd. dba R-Four Contracting
Job Title: Forming Carpenters
Business address: 7185 11th Ave., Burnaby, BC, V3N 2M5
Working Location: Various locations depending on projects within Metro Vancouver.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Hours of Work: 30~40 hours/week
Benefits: We offer a benefits package that is available after six month probation period has been completed. This package includes life insurance, extended health care, vision care, and dental care. This extended benefit package does not replace the Provincial Medical Plan.
– Read and understand blueprints, drawing and sketches to determine specifications.
– Fit and install items such as doors, window, moldings, and hardware.
– Supervise apprentices and helpers.
– Vertical, horizontal, and free-form formwork.
– Strip and prep forms.
– Frame interior partition walls.
– Liaise with the site layout crew.
– Experience: Over 3~4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program is required.
– Language: Functional English language is required for this position.
– Education: Completion of high school.
How to Apply
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.