Precious Smiles Academy Inc.
Precious Smiles Academy Inc. recognize the utter importance of the early years in a child’s life. It is our goal at Precious Smiles Academy, to provide a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment where your children will build a strong foundation for a lifetime of learning, growth, and success. We are now seeking two highly qualified and motivated Early Childhood Educator Assistant.
Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Wage: C$ 20.20-23 / Hour （to be negotiated）
Working Hours: 35-40 hours/week (to be negotiated）
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks annual vacation paid at a rate of 4% of the total wages earned in that 12-month period
Work Location: 2119 152nd suite Unit 1, Surrey, BC, V4A 4N7
· Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
· Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
· Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
· Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
· Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
· Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
· Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
· May assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
Education: Completion of secondary school or above
Experience: 6 months experience in child care is required
Credential: Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Assistant Certificate is required
How to Apply:
· Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
· Successful applicants are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.