PANTOS LOGISTICS CANADA INC.
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. is looking for a full-time Logistics Manager.
Over 3 years of experience in the related field is required
At least college diploma is required
English speaking is required, Korean is an asset
Wage: C$ 57.69 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year and extended medical insurance (including disability and dental insurances)
Work Location: 20 Norelco Drive, North York ON M9L 2X6
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities and operation of company responsible for co-ordinating, arranging and monitoring the transportation and movement of goods
– Arrange shipping documentation and oversee the schedule, dispatching of goods and tracking of goods
– Set performance goals, oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue
– Develop plans and procedures for the transportation and storage of goods
– Negotiate with carriers, warehouse operators and insurance company representatives for services and preferential rates
– Control the departmental and projects budget
– Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.