PANTOS LOGISTICS CANADA INC.
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. is looking for a high experienced full-time Warehouse supervisor working in Vancouver branch office.
– Several years of supervisory experience in warehouse or related field are required
– At least college degree is required
– English speaking is required
Wage: C$ 38 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid vacation per year and extended medical insurance (including disability and dental insurances)
Work Location: Vancouver Branch at Unit 302, 800 Carleton Court, Delta, BC V3M 3M1 and warehouse at 3995 27B Ave. Delta, BC, V4M 4G5
– Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes; operating airport ramp servicing vehicles; and other related activities
– Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
– Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
– Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
– Requisition supplies and materials
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.