Panda Massage Plus (2226075 Alberta Ltd.)
Position: Administrative Assistant
Working Hours: 40 hours working/week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: #102 1318 Centre ST NE Calgary, AB, Canada, T2E 2R7
We are a solid team with a young spirit and positive energy. Many of us have years of experience in the Healthy Industry with tremendous knowledge and profound customer service skills. We are aiming to be one of the best multidisciplinary clinics in Calgary.
Panda Massage Plus offers Massage, Manual Osteopathic Therapy, Acupuncture, Reiki, and Medical Aesthetics service, which is mainly focusing on safe & effective injectable treatments: Lines/Wrinkles, Hyperhidrosis, Skin Boosting, Hair loss, and Scar Treatment.
– Greet clients friendly and professionally, ask the reason for visiting and whom their appointment is with, and guide clients to the waiting area for the relative therapists.
– Prepare, record, and correct the various multidisciplinary clinics’ documents as required, and keep the information confidential and well-organized.
– Arrange the meeting, prepare agendas, conduct the boardroom reservation, and impart meeting information to the associated therapists and employers.
– Write effective meeting summaries and keep documents well-organized.
– Receive all inquiries by phone, email, and fax. Be able to answer the questions and distribute the messages to a relative person.
– Scan, copy, or dispense received mail, e-mails, and other documents
– Sustain office supplies and order them if necessary.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– College degree in administrative assistant is preferred.
– At least one year of relative working experience in an office.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.