O.K. Food Mart Ltd.
Wage Rate: $18.00 /hour, for 40 Hours per week
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time (On Call, Overtime, Morning, Weekend, Day, Evening, if required).
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Education: High School is required.
Experience: 1- 2 years of retail sales or salesperson experience.
Positions Available: 01
• Co-ordinate with sales staff and cashiers.
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
• Help with general store merchandising and tidiness
• Take payments from customers and return of merchandise.
• Sell merchandise to customers.
• Track merchandise and order merchandise.
• Quote customer needs and Resolve customer complaints effectively.
• Prepare proper reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
Good Supervisory and Communication skills, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Good interpersonal skills, Job task planning and organizing.
Grocery clerks and shelf stockers, Retail salespersons and sales clerks, Cashiers.
Should be able to work under pressure, Multitasking, Hire and train staff, prepare work schedules, regularly sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch, able to lift weight up to 25 lbs.
Employer: O.K. Food Mart Ltd.
Other Information: The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
PLEASE SEND RESUME AS SPECIFIED BELOW:
BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY MAIL: 910 Main St, Okanagan Falls, BC, V0H 1R0
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.