Nu Stream Realty Inc.
Nu Stream Realty Inc. is looking for a Network Operations Engineer to join our team and work closely with our operations team to ensure the reliable and steady operation of the system services. This role is responsible for designing, managing, modifying, and monitoring the network infrastructure.
Position: Network Operations Engineer
Wage: C$25.00 ~ C$32.00 / Hourly
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 100-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5H 4T8
- Designing, deploying and securing network services in support of operations team efforts
- Providing professional IT network support to other teams and being proactive with communication to keep the support team up to date.
- Participating in routine operations and maintenance of our network infrastructure.
- Performing data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Able to prioritize activities during incidents, and able to respond and escalate accordingly.
- Completion of a college program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in operations support
- Deep understanding of Cloud and Enterprise Network infrastructure, including designing, upgrading, and patching, performance tuning, monitoring, alerting, and disaster recovery.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform, network, and related services.
- Solid networking skills, TCP/IP, switches, routers – DSL, CABLE setups.
- Familiar with ticket support systems and ticket management
Please send your resume via email at Nustreamrealty122@gmail.com
Successful applicants are contacted for an interview.
NU Stream Realty INC.
100-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5H 4T8
To apply for this job email your details to Nustreamrealty122@gmail.com.