Website Nu Stream Realty Inc.
Media Advertising Manager
Nu Stream Realty was founded in December 2015, headquartered in Burnaby, BC, and established its Toronto branch in July 2016. Our mission is to improve customer service in the real estate industry through continuous innovation on the World Wide Web. Nu Stream Realty Inc. is now looking for a qualified Media Advertising Manager to join our team.
Position: Media Advertising Manager
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 100-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5H 4T8
1. Lead the planning and execution of marketing projects from start to finish, monitoring progress and identifying advertising effectiveness on a regular basis.
2. Determine the positioning of the company, and the target audiences, and establish the specific promotional goals on different channels and segments.
3. Create advertising projections and budgets, ensuring the budget is well spent and generates a proper return on investment.
4. Direct research of customer insights and market trends, and decide on the best practices to build successful strategies.
5. Oversee multichannel advertising campaigns across the customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all media channels.
6. Coordinate the marketing activities with cross-functional groups including sales, public relations, real estate agents, and senior management.
7. Deliver concepts and final proposals to internal and external teams, contribute to new product and service development and discuss new advertising strategies with senior management.
8. Supervise media content and updates, manage the company’s media profile and presence, and build long-term relationships with media partners to ensure quality advertising output.
9. Recruit and train employees.
1. At least a college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications or equivalent work experience.
2. Not lower than 3 years of work experience in business marketing, advertising, public relations or other related roles.
3. Experience and knowledge of the real estate industry are assets.
4. Ability to effectively create and lead new campaign implementations in a team setting.
5. Creative and possess strong communication and research skills.
6. Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work on several projects at once.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume via email at Nustreamrealty122@gmail.com
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
NU Stream Realty INC.
100-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5H 4T8
To apply for this job email your details to Nustreamrealty122@gmail.com.