Website Nu Stream Realty Inc.
Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Nu Stream Realty was founded in December 2015, headquartered in Burnaby, BC, and established its Toronto branch in July 2016. Our mission is to improve customer service in the real estate industry through continuous innovation on the World Wide Web. Nu Stream Realty Inc. is now looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team. If you are interested in learning, growing & working as a team member, this role is a fit for you!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Wage: C$26.00 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours/week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 100-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, Canada, V5H 4T8
Language of Work: English
– Answer phone calls, reply to email inquiries, establish client information management system, and handle all communications regarding the sale of real estate.
– Schedule and organize conferences, meetings, and appointments both in-person and virtually.
– Greet walk-in clients/contractors, determine their intention of visiting, and deal with their requests.
– Conduct real estate online surveys, computerize historical buy-sell databases, and prepare necessary statistical analyses.
– Regularly maintain and update electronic property files and assist agent to timely adjust the data of certain properties.
– Assist agent in ordering necessary office consumable materials and manage the electronic receipts or information.
– Utilize multiple office software skills and manage to input any real estate propaganda-related drafts, publications, or brochures.
– Other generic office work as required.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– College diploma in administrative assistant or at least 1 year of work experience in an office.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume via email at Nustreamrealty122@gmail.com
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to Nustreamrealty122@gmail.com.