North Park Gas-Up
North Park Gas-Up is looking for an experienced retail sales supervisor.
Experience in retail sales is required
Completion of secondary school is required
Wage: C$ 20.50 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 15 paid holidays per year or 6% of gross salary for vacation pay
Work Location: Junction of Hwy 14 & 31, Macklin, SK S0L 2C0
– Supervise and co-ordinate sales and service staff and cashiers
– Assign sales and service workers to duties and prepare work schedules
– Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
– Sell merchandise and service to customers
– Resolve problems, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
– Check and maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
– Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
– Ensure the image of store are maintained, such as store displays and cleanliness
– Train or arrange for the training of new staff and monitor their performance
Please send your resume to email@example.com or by mail. Only selected candidate will be invited to the interview. We welcome underrepresented groups such as newcomers, aboriginals, youth, people with disabilities to apply for the position.
Re (1012N18279 Saskatchewan Ltd.)
Junction of Hwy 14 & 31, Macklin, SK S0L 2C0
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.