North Park Gas-Up
North Park Gas-Up is looking for an experienced food service supervisor.
Experience in food preparation or service is required
Completion of secondary school is required
Wage: C$ 14.25 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 15 paid holidays per year or 6% of gross salary for vacation pay
Work Location: Junction of Hwy 14 & 31, Macklin, SK S0L 2C0
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of food service staff
– Establish work schedules and procedures
– Estimate and order daily and weekly ingredients and supplies
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
– Train food service staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures and monitor their performance
– Ensure the food and service meet quality control standards
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. Only selected candidate will be invited to the interview. We welcome underrepresented groups such as newcomers, aboriginals, youth, people with disabilities to apply for the position.
North park gas-up (101218279 Saskatchewan Ltd.)
Junction of Hwy 14 & 31, Macklin, SK S0L 2C0
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.