Murrick Insurance Services(New Westminster) Ltd.
Murrick Financial Services is a group of insurance agencies and financial planners organized under a common philosophy of providing exceptional service and integrity to every customer. Murrick insurance and financial planning advisors provide comprehensive financial advice and quality products to individuals, families, and business owners. With an integrated planning-based approach, our clients are able to simplify their complex financial issues through innovative and personalized solutions. By not representing any single investment company, bank or life insurer, our clients have access to the entire product marketplace, with a full spectrum of financial products that best fit their unique needs.
Position: Insurance sales Manager
Hourly Wage: C$39.00 (C$58.5/h after 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week)
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: 206 East Columbia Street, New Westminster BC V3L OE3
Hours of Work: vary between 8:00 am to 6:00 pm/ 5 days per week (40 hours / week)
- Building and maintaining business relationships with current clients and develop new clients. Negotiating policy terms and costs with insurance providers
- Promote accountability and good results through employee development, performance management, training, succession planning, and team efficiency
- Provide renewal services for designated customers during the policy period, Handle questions and general inquiries.
- Understand the inside and outside of our products and training employees.
- Responsible for proposing policy changes to the insurance company and ensuring that all required insurance items are implemented and bound.
- Recruit and interview new employees
- Resolve complaints from customers and employees.
Skills & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or a related field
- 3+ years of in leadership role, with increasing levels of responsibility is an asset
- 3+ years of working experience with commercial, and personal lines of insurance
- Excellent networking, client acquisition and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Murrick Insurance Services (New Westminster) Ltd.
206 East Columbia Street, New Westminster BC V3L OE3
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.