Morse Grocery & Liquor Store
Morse Grocery & Liquor Store is looking for an experienced retail sales supervisor.
Experience in retail sales is required
Completion of at least secondary school is required
Wage: C$ 17.00 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 15 paid holidays per year or 6% of gross salary for vacation pay
Work Location: 317 Main St, Morse, SK S0H 3C0
– Supervise and co-ordinate sales and service staff and cashiers
– Assign sales and service workers to duties and prepare work schedules
– Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
– Resolve problems, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
– Check and maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
– Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
– Ensure the image of store are maintained, such as store displays and cleanliness
– Train or arrange for the training of new staff and monitor their performance
– May perform the same duties as workers supervised
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail. Only selected candidate will be invited to the interview. We welcome underrepresented groups such as newcomers, aboriginals, youth, people with disabilities to apply for the position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.