Mccracken Station Pub and Liquor Store
1. Sell merchandise, compile reports on sales volume, merchandising, and personnel issues.
2. Allow products to be returned; Assign tasks to salespeople; Solve any issues that emerge, such as consumer complaints or supply shortages.
3. Supervise and coordinate worker actions. Organize and keep track of inventories.
4. Prepare sales reports, merchandising reports, and personnel reports.
5. Offer things for sale.
6. Authorize cheque payments.
7. Assign tasks to salespeople.
• Secondary school graduation is frequently required.
• It is necessary to have prior retail sales experience as a retail salesman or salesclerk.
Language of work : English
Salary : $18/hour
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.