May Garden (1993) Company
Employer： May Garden (1993) Company
Position: Marketing Manager
Wage: C$53.00 Per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
Vacation Pay: 10 business days paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 57 Beaverbank Road, Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada B4E 1Z5
– Set out the orientation of the overall market strategies and supervise the marketing team to plan and implement the details of the strategy, and regularly conduct evaluation.
– Conduct marketing research to collect data of customers’ preferences and summarize into report of market trends.
– Lead the marketing team to develop promotional materials and market campaigns.
– Create distribution networks for products and services, conduct research on customer needs and identify market demands to determine the present and future directions of marketing.
– Oversee and coordinate relationships with various organizations, including businesses, governments, and clients.
– Take charge of managing the company’s social media platforms and develop tailored promotional plans for each platform.
– Determine and manage the marketing budget for the company.
– College diploma in business administration or a related filed in sales or marketing is required.
– Three years of experience in marketing or related occupation is required.
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.