Mannie International Enterprises Co. Ltd
The Position: Sales and promotions co-ordinator
Mannie International Enterprises Co. Ltd is a full-service supply chain logistics provider based in Richmond, BC. Founded in 2007, Mannies is one of the licensed bonded warehouses in Vancouver area and serves more than 50 companies. The company provides a wide range of services, including customs clearance, warehousing, distribution, transportation, cross-docking, as well as international logistics through its transpacific Logistics net workings.
We are looking for a qualified Sales and promotions co-ordinator.
Position: Sales and promotions co-ordinator
Wage: C$29 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation per year
Employment Terms: Fulltime, permanent
Work Location: 130-14351 Burrows Road, Richmond, BC V6V 1K9
· plan, execute, and track marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing to help achieve the company’s sales targets and increase sales.
· Coordinate event or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
· Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
· Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
· Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive report.
· Conduct market research and identify trends.
· develop original copy for social media platforms, website content, direct mail and print advertisements.
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma degree in required.
· 3 years of work experience in the sales and promotion.
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.