Kung Fu Panda Moving Company Inc.
Kung Fu Panda Moving Company Inc. is a growing moving company based in Oak Bluff, Manitoba, seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support our operations.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Working hours: 8 hours/day and 40 hours/week
Benefit: 4% vacation pay
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 115-9 South Landing Drive, Oak Bluff, MB R0G 1N0
– Answer phone calls, reply to email inquiries, establish client information management system
– Schedule appointments of moving services and maintain information on calendars up to date.
– Assist with the preparation of invoices, reports, and other documents.
– Regularly maintain and update electronic property files and assist technicians to follow the schedule and appointments.
– Coordinate with other staff and departments to ensure smooth operations.
– Perform general office duties, such as utilize multiple office software skills and manage to input any propaganda-related drafts, publications, or brochures.
– Perform other duties or other generic office work as assigned by the supervisor.
– Completion of Secondary school is required.
– At least 1-year previous experience in an administrative or clerical role is required.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.