KB Construction Inc.
KB Construction Inc.is looking for qualified Carpenters to join our team.
Employer :KB Construction Inc.
Job title :Carpenter
Business mailing address :68 Niven PL NW, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 5Y1
Workinglocation :Various locations.
Terms of Employment : Permanent,Full-time
Hours of work :30-40 hours/week
Benefits:4% vacation OR 10 days of paid vacation
– Prepare drawings, framing, and other construction projects.
– Inspect and replace any damaged framework or other structures and fixtures.
– Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding.
– Follow blueprints and building plans.
– Frame interior partition walls
– Instruct and train apprentices and helpers
– Measure, cut, or shape wook, plastic, and other materials.
-Experience: 3~4 years of related experience OR completion of a three to four year apprenticeship program is required.
-Language : Functional English language is required for this position.
-Education : Completion of high school
How to Apply:
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to KBConstructionltd19@gmail.com.