Kai Japanese Restaurant
Kai Japanese Restaurant is hiring a cook!
Title of the position: Cook
Terms of Employment: Full time, Permanent position
Working Hours: 37.50 hours per week
Language of Work: English
Wage & Benefits: $17 – $19 per hour, 4% vacation fee of gross salary or 10 days paid vacation, gratuities and free meals
– Plan, cook and complete Japanese dishes
– Manage inventory & kitchen operation
– Maintain a clean kitchen
– Determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and cost
– Supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used
– Completion of Secondary School is required
– Several years (minimum 3 years) of commercial cooking experience or completion of college or other programs in cooking is required
– Ability to prepare traditional & fusion Japanese cuisine (sushi, sashimi, rolls and as well as hot foods) is a definite asset
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Kai Japanese Restaurant (Kai Japanese Restaurant Ltd.)
#160-863 Village Dr., Port Coquitlam, BC, V3B 0G9
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.