Kadoya Japanese Restaurant Ltd.
Kadoya Japanese Restaurant Ltd. in Vancouver BC is looking for a competent Restaurant Manager
– Secondary school graduation certificate is required.
– 2~3 years of experience in the food service, including supervisory experience are required.
Position: Restaurant manager
Wage: C$25.00 to C$26.00 Per hour (To be negotiated)
Working Hours: 30~40 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 business days paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 1063 Davie Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1M5
– Oversee kitchen and restaurant daily operations.
– Plan, organize and evaluate the operations of the daily restaurant.
– Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to according to sanitary regulations.
– Recruit, develop and motivate food service staff.
– Schedule and handle inventory.
– Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
– Maintain inventory, order supplies, keep records of food, supplies and equipment.
– Resolve customer complaints.
How to Apply:
By Email: Kadoyaltd12@outlook.com
To apply for this job email your details to Kadoyaltd12@outlook.com.