Website Just Order Enterprise Corp.
Just Order Enterprises Corp. (Fantuan) was founded in BC Canada in 2014. With a mission of “life made easier,” the company is a one-stop platform providing food delivery (Fantuan Delivery), reviews (Fantuan Reviews), an errand service (Fantuan Rush), e-commerce and marketing services. Fantuan is one of the top Asian life services platforms in North America, currently operating across Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, New York and other metropolitan areas in Canada and the US.
Highlights of Qualified Candidate:
1. A university degree or college diploma in business, marketing, public relations, communications or in a related field is required
2. Over 2 year experience in marketing or business field is required
3. Excellent communication skills and market awareness.
Wage: C$30.00 per hour
Working Hours: 36 hours/week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 300 – 9200 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby BC V5J 5J8
• Actively develop business partners and maintain relationships with existing
• Conduct market survey and research to identify the restaurant’s preference and food ordering habits of the target market
• Develop and implement Fantuan’s marketing strategy and promotional plans in order to expand and maintain merchants. Increase market occupancy and repurchase rate in the territorial jurisdiction.
• Analyze market data(survey results, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies and plans
• Participate in designing the marketing materials (such as brochures, flyers, etc.) and developing the contents for the company’s website, social media, and Ios/Android APP
• Organize and coordinate online/offline marketing activities and events to boost traffic, enlarge subscribers and increase orders
• Develop partner relationships with local restaurants to increase the selections for our clients
• Promote the marketing and advertising services to partner restaurants and other business clients
• Promote the marketing and advertising service to partner restaurants and other business clients
• Brainstorm and develop marketing ideas, and design the creative marketing
campaigns for partner restaurants and other business clients
• Liaise with partner restaurants and other business partners to ensure the smooth execution of carious promotional events and campaigns
To apply for this job email your details to Chloezhao@fantuan.ca.