High Hit Painting Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Morning, Day, Evening
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Work Address: Unit 105, 13423 78 Avenue Surrey, BC, V3W 0A8
Working Location: Candidates are required to work at various locations as per company contracts.
Wage rate: $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week. Overtime will be paid after 40.00 hours.
Education: Not required
Experience: Not required. On the job training will be provided.
Languages: Basic understanding of English.
• Sanding, prepping and masking the surface like cabinets, carpet, hardwood floor, plumbing fixtures etc.
• Bringing tools to painters or supervisors like step ladder, extension ladder, extension pole, extension cord, pole sand paint trays etc.
• Bring the paint to floors, opening the pails and pouring them into paint drums to ensure the uniformity of the paint.
• Clean up the surfaces before and after the job is done.
• Use sanding and buffing tools to smooth surfaces.
• Fill cracks, holes and joints with caulk, putty, plaster and other fillers using caulking guns and putty knives.
Working Conditions: Attention to details, hand-eye coordination, physically demanding, ability to distinguish between colors, bending, crouching, kneeling.
Working Conditions: Should be willing to work outdoors, indoors, and in all weather conditions.
Weight handling: Candidate should be able to lift weight (50lbs).
Essential Skills: Reliability, Client focus, Flexibility and Team player.
Employer: High Hit Painting Ltd.
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: Unit 105, 13423 78 Avenue Surrey, BC, V3W 0A8
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.