GTA Fantuan Corp
GTA Fantuan Corp. in Toronto, ON is looking for a qualified Business Development Manager.
Title: Business Development Manager
Wage: C$ 35.5 / Hour
Working Hours: 30 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 2 weeks of vacation time after each 12-month vacation entitlement year
Work Location: 603-250 Consumers Rd, Toronto, ON M2J 4V6
• Keep good relationships with local merchants, understand the business status and needs of the merchants, combine the needs of consumers, select and design marketing and operation plans that fit the merchants, negotiate and reach cooperation with the merchants, and promote the increase of merchant transaction volume.
• Incorporate the company’s marketing strategies, policies, and marketing activities to independently accomplish performance goals.
• According to the current market situation and customer response, the corresponding strategic direction is formulated through data analysis, and the value of cooperation with cooperative merchants is continuously improved to achieve a win-win situation between merchants and the platform.
• Maintain relationships with potential clients and existing clients, establish stable and high-value cooperative relations, and maintain long-term repurchases.
• Responsible for the distribution, marketing, publicity, platform operation, and personnel management of the entire district, and responsible for the District’s order volume, revenue growth, distribution quality, and other indicators.
• Cooperate with departments to process and feedback on market information in a timely manner, improve operational efficiency, and improve user satisfaction.
· A bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, or a related discipline is required.
· Several years of experience in a relevant position is a great asset.
· Great team spirit and positive attitude.
· Modest to accept others’ feedback or suggestion.
· Good at summarizing and finding problems, have strong logical thinking ability and learn in ability.
· Adapt to the rapid development of the Internet industry, energetic, have the ability to complete tasks under strong pressure.
Only qualified Canadian candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.