Website Gold Butler Management Ltd
Marketing Specialist – Advertising (NOC 1123)
Gold Butler Management Ltd is hiring a Marketing Specialist – Advertising
Position: Marketing Specialist- Advertising
Working Hours: $35 hours working / week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 5557 West Blvd Vancouver, BC V6M 3W6
– A college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, or related is required.
– Two years of experience related to advertising, marketing, and public relations with one year of experience in e-commerce is preferred.
– Knowledge/experience in multi-media design would be a strong asset.
– Provide advice on the advertising and sales promotion strategies for the company and clients.
– Develop detailed plans and schedules and propose new concepts for the marketing projects.
– Lead the strategy and execution for our growing eCommerce business across all advertising and marketing channels.
– Prepare marketing materials and develop and execute marketing campaigns
– Serve as internal e-commerce thought leader; identify digital marketing trends, new technologies, evolving best practices, and learning opportunities that help drive business success.
– Arrange interviews and news conferences; maintain contact with the media.
– Analyze data and prepare reports.
– Coordinate with team workers to prepare creative brochures, newsletters, briefs, and Web sites.
– Review marketing programs’ creativity and attain marketing objectives
How to Apply:
Please send your resume via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.