Fantuan Technology Ltd.
Fantuan Tech Ltd. is an Asian e-commerce platform mainly target metropolitan cities in Canada. Currently, Fantuan Tech offers user-generated reviews and group coupon deals provided by local merchants or service providers in Vancouver, Montreal, and Toronto through its mobile app. Fantuan Tech also plans to expand its services to other cities.
Its content covers restaurants, beauty & fitness, health, entertainment, home and local services. Subscribers could utilize online personal recommendations or negative reviews to help themselves make purchasing decision. The displaying reviews function on Fantuan Tech platform is also a great channel for merchants to learn the preference of customers and respond to their comments.
Fantuan Tech plans to add a new function on its app, scheduling the group deal and delivery, to stimulate the customer conversion rate. To achieve this goal as soon as possible, we want to hire experienced talents to join our team and implement this project plan.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Experience in e-commerce, Food delivery, logistics or other related fields is required.
- Over 2 year in a managerial or supervisory role, preferably in food delivery industry.
- Wage: C$35.00 Per hour
- Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
- Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
- Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Work Location: 300 – 9200 Glenlyon PKY, Burnaby BC V5J 5J8
- Language requirement: English
- Schedule Delivery staff effectively at all times; Maintain punctual delivery.
- Responsible for driver recruitment and delivery management
- Troubleshot the complaints or problem happened during the delivery
- Establish a standard service process and manage daily driver operating system based on the order volume, location of merchants and drivers, road condition, and past driving record and local knowledge that drivers possess and future order volume.
- Formulate strategies to increase the value of each delivery person to the platform and extend the length of services of each delivery person on the platform to ensure the stability of the delivery service.
- Set up a business data monitoring system and manage the team to be responsible for the analysis of the delivery business, the targeting of problems, and timely warning of abnormal situations.
- Dig into daily business data continuously, to discover business risks and opportunities, and propose corresponding business plans.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.