Fantuan Technology Ltd
Fantuan Technology Ltd. is looking for a qualified Operation Director. Fantuan was founded in Vancouver, Canada, in 2014. Our company provides a one-stop platform that connects people with the best in their neighbourhoods. We connect our customers with their favorite local gems through our platform, which facilitates instant delivery and pickup services of various types of products and items.
Title: Operation Director
Wage: C$ 50 / Hour
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks annual vacation paid at a rate of 4% of the total wages earned in that 12-month period
Work Location: 300-9200 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC V5J 5J8
- Analyzed current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement
- Maximized efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Created and implemented departmental procedures and policies to improve quality control and establish workflow timelines
- Planned and monitored day-to-day running of business to facilitate smooth progress
- Liaised with senior directors to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- A bachelor’s degree or College diploma in business administration or related administrative fields is required
- 3-4 years of operational management at a professional level or related work experience at a high management level is required
Only qualified Canadian candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.