Fantuan Technology Ltd.
Fantuan Technology Ltd. (Fantuan) in Burnaby BC is looking for a responsible Business Development Manager.
Fantuan is a one-stop plat from providing food delivery (Fantuan Delivery), reviews (Fantuan Reviews), and errand service (Fantuan Rush), and e-commerce and marketing services. We are one of the top life-services platforms in North America, currently operating across Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago and other metropolitan areas in Canada and the USA.
- At least a college diploma in business or in a related field is required
- At least 3 years of sales, marketing or business experience and 1 year of management experience.
- Passionate, creative, executive, responsible, righteous and reliable.
- Ability to negotiate, coordinate and problem solve.
- Have experience in IT filed and used to the fast pace of Internet development is an asset, be energetic, and possess the ability to achieve goals under high pressure.
- Excel at goal management, goal decomposition, process management, regular revision and goal achievement.
Wage: C$38.00 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 300 – 9200 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby BC V5J 5J8
· Formulate business development strategies based on Fantuan’s annual plan and development needs of the platform to increase market occupancy, achieve the overall order volume indicator and complete the phased strategic objectives.
· Understand the needs of customers and merchants, develop promotion plan and launch marketing campaign.
· Effectively communicate and coordinate with all departments to combine all the resources to support merchants and smooth cooperation based on their requests.
· Improve Fantuan’s brand awareness; responsible for the company’s online channel marketing plan and advertisements delivery, formulate strategies according to company business goals and continuously increase conversion rate.
· Track the progress of each area, manage team performance, manage and train the Business Developer team, and improve the overall team.
· Analyze multiple areas such as user acquisition channels, user growth, activeness and retention, to refine platform requirements and push platform iterations.
· Develop professional media communication plans based on Fantuan’s selling points, target audiences, and market environment and industry conditions.
· Have an insight into industry changes, identify business growth points, and propose corresponding business plans.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
Fantuan Technology Ltd.
300 – 9200 Glenlyon PKY, Burnaby BC V5J 5J8
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.