DDL Game Ltd.
DDL GAME LTD. is a leading game development company that specializes in developing and publishing online games. We are currently seeking a talented Functional Consultant to join our team. As a Functional Consultant, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our games, providing technical support to our users, and analyzing user data to identify areas for improvement.
· College diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is required.
· 2+ years of experience as a similar role or in related game operating and maintenance field is preferred.
· Strong technical skills and experience with game development tools and languages.
· Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
Position: Functional consultant
Wage: C$ 45.00 / hour
Working Hour: 40 Hours Working/Week
Vocation: 4% of paid vacation
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 1700-1177 West Hastings St. Vancouver, BC, V6E 2K3
· Work closely with the development team to identify, analyze and resolve any functional issues with our games to elevate the gaming performance.
· Collect user demands and feedback and summarize into the game functional optimization
· Analyze user data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
· Develop and maintain functional documentation, including user manuals and training materials.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful launch of new games and features.
· Participate in examination and quality assurance procedures to ensure the level of quality for our games.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.