CheckPay Technologies Ltd.
CheckPay Technologies Ltd. offers simple payment solutions for complicated financial issues. Our technology enables merchants to accept and organize instant cashless payment via mobile devices. Simply put, we make payments more efficient for all parties involved.
Established in 2017, our company from Richmond, Canada set out to provide customers with high-end payment software at a low-fee payment structure. As we enter an increasingly global marketplace, CheckPay strives to be a leader in streamlining transactions.
Wage: C$38.00 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 135-11300 No.5 Rd Richmond BC V7A 5J7
· Design and manage database warehouse, check data logic error and verify indexes based on CheckPay’s current operation mode
· Monitor, record and analyze the operational data of CheckPay’s platform, locate problems and provide solutions.
· During the implementation of the application, conduct data cleansing, data verification, data standardization
· Collect data to figure out the valuable information and conduct the in-depth analysis;
· Provide advice for IT groups to improve the user experience and satisfaction of CheckPay’s platform based on the data analysis;
· Communicate with business department and internal / external customers to understand their operational issues, process flows, customer requirements and so on
· Provide analysis of business and operational activities
· Coordinate with IT groups to ensure technical issues and problems are being identified, addressed, and resolved in a timely manner.
· Investigate and recommend new database technologies and systems.
· A bachelor’s degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics or completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
· 3 or more years Computer programming experience in Data Analyzing in technology industry
· Experience with programming in JAVA, AWS, Oracle, springboot or other intelligence tool
· Professional knowledge of statistics for developing, managing and analyzing large data warehouse
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve, collect, organize, analyze with attention to detail and accuracy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.