TKT Innovations Ltd
TKT Innovations Ltd. is looking for a qualified Electrical Engineer.
Position: Electrical process control engineer
Wage: C$43.50 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation per year
Employment Terms: Fulltime, permanent
Work Location: Unit 1, 5352 273A St, Langley, BC, V4W 0A9
· Plan, lead, and execute the electrical engineering and design for industrial plants and processes.
· Responsible for the equipment selection, installation, debugging and training.
· Responsible for the set-up and diagnostics of industrial networks
· Design process-control strategies and develop control programs (PLC/HMI) specific to project requirements.
· Perform troubleshooting and service of new and in process equipment as required.
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, automation engineering, or related engineering discipline.
· 5 + years Industrial Control System programming experience.
· PLC programming experience with one or more of the following platforms: Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, etc.
· HMI/SCADA programming experience with popular platforms.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.