Bottles'CO Bottle & Packaging
Bottles’CO Bottle & Packaging is looking for a smart, passionate person to join our team as a Logistics Supervisor
– Completion of secondary school is required
– One to two years of relative experience is required
Position: Logistics Supervisor
Wage: C$25.00 Per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working/week
Benefit: 10 business days paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 1480 Cliveden Ave, Delta, BC V3M 6K2
– Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
– Oversee staff and ensure that goods are shipped and delivered in a timely manner and that the inventory levels are sufficiently maintained.
– Arrange product pickups and deliveries with transportation companies, and route drivers accordingly.
– Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
– Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
– Responsible for training Field Logistics personnel.
– Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs, re-order supply as needed.
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidate is contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.