Website Bap's Kitchen Inc. dba Maru Korean Bistro
Bap’s Kitchen Inc. dba Maru Korean Bistro is looking for experienced line cooks!
– Employer: Bap’s Kitchen Inc. dba Maru Korean Bistro
– Title: Line Cook
– Business Address: First Floor, 125E 2nd Street, North Vancouver, BC, V7L 1C2
– Work Location: Same as above
– Wage: $30,000 ~ $33,600/Annually
– Number of work hours: 40 hours per week
– Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
– Benefit: 4% gross salary
– Positions Available: 2
– Language: English
– Prepare and cook complete meals on the menu.
– Complete and cook meals in various utensils or grillers. (including deep fryer, stir fry dishes, etc.)
– Oversee kitchen inventory, organization, and cleanliness.
– Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
– Education: Completion of high school is required.
– Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a cook is required OR three-year apprenticeship
program, for cooks, or completion of college or other program in cooking or food safety or several
years of commercial cooking experience may be required.
How to Apply:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.