AMC Telecom Group Inc .
AMC Telecom Group Inc. is looking for Telecommunication Line Technicians!
Job Title: Telecommunication Line Technician
Employer: AMC Telecom Group Inc .
Work Location: Within Metro Vancouver
Business Address: 1108-1372 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6B 0L1
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Benefit : 10 days paid vacation or 4% gross salary
Hours of work: 30 hours per week.
Language : English
– Install all associated fibre optic equipment for Residential & Commercial Customers (Internet, VoIP, IPTV)
– Repair various types and sizes of telephone and internet cables including single line and fibre optic
– Test , troubleshoot and repair transmission lines and cables for characteristics and to detect faults
– Strong communication skills with other workers to cooperate the completion of work assignments
– Able to work at heights assisting in the installation and removal of telecommunication poles, towers and associated support structures
– Heavy lifting, good stamina, manual dexterity and proficient use of tools and equipment on poles, ladders or other support structures up to 300-400FT
– Inspect and analyze telecommunication lines and record test results
Education: Completion of high school
Experience: Completion of a four-year telecommunications line and cable apprenticeship program OR at least 2 years of work experience in the trade and some industry-related OR other specialized courses or Completion of a two-year college program in electronics is required
– Mobile Equipment Operator certificate and Fall Protection and Confined Spaces Awareness certificate is an asset
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.