A&M Orchards Ltd.
A&M Orchards Ltd. Located in Keremeos BC is looking to hire full time & permanent Farm Supervisor.
The person should have a secondary education and have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in farm settings.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
1. Coordinate the activities of all farmworkers
2. Supervise harvest proceedings
3. Develop work schedules and establish procedures
4. Maintain quality control and production records
5. Perform general farm duties.
6. Train new employees and assist workers in their duties as needed
7. Oversee sorting and overall handling of produce to ensure the highest possible
quality of our products
8. Attend regular management meetings.
9. Extensive experience in harvesting, pruning, weeding & cutting is required for this job position.
We pay competitive wages $18.50 per hour.
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
or Fax to 1-877-275-6880 or Send your resumes to the work location:
921, Hwy 3A, Keremeos, BC V0X1N0
or walk-ins can drop off their resumes.
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call suitable applicants for interviews.
Thank you for applying with us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.