ACME GLASS LTD.
No. of vacancies: 4
Work start date: As soon as possible
Location of work: 8335 – 129 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0A6
Wage rate: $18.50 per hour, for 37.5 Hours per week
Education: High School an asset.
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience. Able to read fraction measurements on a tape measure, able to use glass cutting, polishing and hole making tools
Language: Basic Knowledge of English
Benefits: Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits
• Manually cut glass from big sheets
• Cut glass and mirrors to specified size and shape.
• Use glass cutting tools.
• Measure glass accurately so that there is minimum wastage from available sheets.
• Uphold all existing safety policies and company procedures
• Use belt sander to smooth rough edges.
• Monitor process for product quality.
Working setting: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends.
Working Conditions: Candidates should be able to lift weight (50 lbs).
Employer: Acme Glass Ltd.
How to apply:
By Mail:8335- 129 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 0A6
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.