9 Mile Island Enterprises Inc
9 Mile Island Enterprises Inc, a leading seafood company located in Vancouver, BC, is currently seeking energetic, reliable, and dedicated individuals to join our team as Shellfish Labourers. If you have a passion for seafood and a strong work ethic, we want to hear from you!
Wage: $18 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
· Sorting, cleaning, and processing various types of shellfish.
· Inspecting and grading shellfish for quality and freshness
· Packing and preparing shellfish products for shipping and distribution
· Operating and maintaining processing equipment safely and efficiently
· Adhering to company safety and sanitation regulations
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
· Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
What We Offer:
· Competitive wages and opportunities for growth within the company
· Friendly and supportive work environment
· On-the-job training to help you excel in your role.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ” 9 Mile Shellfish Labourer Application.”
9 Mile Island Enterprises Inc is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.