1081495 BC Ltd. dba Montana’s BBQ & Bar
No. of vacancies: 02
Start Date: As soon as possible
Main Location: R1 – 5000 Canoe Pass Way Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B3.
Wage rate: $17.00 per hour (37.50 hours per week).
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first 3 months covered by the employer (if required). Free meal during working hours.
Education: High School.
Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Language: Basic Knowledge of English.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
• Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from customers.
• Establish work schedules and procedures.
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
• Supervise and check assembly of trays.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
• May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
Work Availability: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Working Conditions: Candidate should be able to lift weight (25lbs). Long standing job may be required.
Employer: 1081495 BC Ltd. dba Montana’s BBQ & Bar
How to apply:
By Mail: R1 – 5000 Canoe Pass Way Tsawwassen, BC V4M0B3, Canada
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.