1027150 B.C. Ltd. dba Swad Indian Kitchen Ltd.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Shift, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Evening
Wage Rate: $17.00 Hourly, for 37.50 Hours per week.
Benefits: Relocation expenses and medical insurance for first 3 months will be covered by the employer (if required). Free meal during working hours.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: 1734 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J3
Education: Not required
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required
Experience: 1 – 2 years of relevant experience.
Languages: Basic English
Work Setting: Restaurant
Types of Meals/Food Prepared: Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, All meals, Full course meal
– Prepare and cook traditional Indian Curries, (Vegetarian and Non – Vegetarian).
– Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions.
– Work with minimal supervision.
– Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
– Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.)
– Manage kitchen operations
Essential Skills: Working with others, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning
Other: Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Employer: 1027150 B.C. Ltd. dba Swad Indian Kitchen Ltd.
How to apply:
By Mail: 1734 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7V 1J3
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.