0923879 B.C. Ltd./ Colton’s Couture International
Colton’s Couture International is looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager！
Established in 2016, Colton’s Couture is a family-owned contemporary fashion boutique based in Vancouver that initially started out as a pop-up shop and quickly transformed into a chain of brick-and-mortar multi-branded boutiques today. We are committed to bringing customers an inclusive and intimate experience, catering to the needs and styles of everyone. If you have sales experience in fashion or apparel, joining our team will make you shine!
Position: Corporate Sales Manager
Hourly Wage: C$54.60 Per hour
Vacation: 4% vacation paid per year
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Place of Work: 1083 East Kent Ave N unit 111, Vancouver, BC V5X 4V9
Hours of Work: 8 hours per day / 5 days per week (40 hours/week)
· Evaluate, organize, and plan upcoming and completed sales activities to maximize sales effectiveness
· Discuss strategic planning with other departments and management, including existing product lines, new product lines, specific product lines, etc.
· Establish sales rules for the team and set performance goals
· Manage the team’s existing client relationships and lead the team’s partnership with new clients
· Recruiting, organizing, training, and managing staff
· Plan and control budget and expenditures.
Skills & Experience:
• At least a college diploma in business or in a related field is required.
• 3+ years of management experience in a related field is required.
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.